Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mikey @ The Movies: Best Movies of the Decade!

It appears many people are releasing their top ten films of the decade list, now that we are moving on to a new one. So I thought I would try the same thing!! So this is my personal list of what I think are the ten best movies of the last decade. And yes...these are in order!

10. Chicago
9. Minority Report
8.Wall E
7. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
6. The Dark Knight
5. Atonement
4. Pan's Labirynth
3. Memento
2. Inglourious Basterds
1.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

So that's it for my personal decade list....I know I know...some of you may disagree with my choices, but that's why we all have our own opinions...right???

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you see as the best of the decade. I've seen most of them, except for Atonement, Inglorious Basterds and both Lord of the Rings. I hadn't thought of this, but a decade just passed. Maybe I should come up with a best horror movies of the past decade, although that might be a very short list! Hee hee Thanks for sharing this. You have very good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I've seen all except #s 8 and 2. (But 2 is on my Netflix list already. Now I'm just even more excited to see it!)

    ReplyDelete