Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Top Fifteen Films of 2008!



The First Annual

Mikey At The Movies
Top Fifteen Films of the Year

2008 Edition

 
I’m not a professional film critic, so I don’t really have to follow the guidelines they set for themselves. Every year most critics release their “Top Ten” films of the year. I wanted to be a bit different, for no reason. So I decided to do a “Top Fifteen” films of the year! And here are my choices, in alphabetical order:
 
 

Ø          The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Ø          The Dark Knight

Ø          Doubt

Ø          Frost/Nixon

Ø          Happy-Go-Lucky

Ø          In Bruges

Ø          Let the Right One In (Låt den Rätte Komma in)

Ø          Rachel Getting Married

Ø          The Reader

Ø          Revolutionary Road

Ø          Slumdog Millionaire

Ø          Snow Angels

Ø          The Visitor

Ø          WALL E

Ø          The Wrestler

No comments:

Post a Comment