Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Introduction to 2010!

OK so I did this last year and I did it again this year. I told myself I was not going to have the time to continue writing these movie reviews and I made it all the way through the end of March and 12 days into April...but I've come crawling back once again. It's like an addiction...it's one of the things I do best. I have to review movies...right????

Well yes, I will be back to it. Writing movie reviews that is. I don't know how detailed they will all be, but I shall do my very best. Unbelievably, I've only seen 8 movies to begin 2010 through today's date. A shockingly low number for me when you compare the totals from the past few years.

So stay tuned folks...movie reviews from Mikey will be arriving shortly.

1 comment: