Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

S.R.M Presents!

Hey everyone! So I have a special little treat for you! About a month or so ago, my sister Kelly and I were visiting some family in California. My brother Shawn along with my sister Tricia and my sister-in-law Jenn and their friends Matt, Robert and Cathy have a myspace filmaker page called S.R.M. They film videos that range from 2 minutes to almost 7 minutes long. The videos are purely comedy, and a lot of the time pretty vulgar and/or a little extreme! And I love it! They have completed an entire first "season" of 15 videos, and will actually put them on a DVD for you if you ask, and may cost you a few bucks. They currently are working on their second "season" and already have three videos up as of this blog.

Well I mention this because I "starred" in two of these videos. One of them was a Ghost Hunters spoof which we called "Spook Searchers". Me along with my two sisters played members of PAPS and "investigated" a haunted apartment. When you watch the video you will notice we are a bit clueless, which was the fun of it! To those who don't like bad words or anything of the sort, you don't have to worry much about this video, theres only one bad word (D**khead) and that's it.

So the video is right down below for you viewing pleasure! Please let me know what you think of the video! I hope you enjoy it! Remember, it is only a spoof video, not to be taken seriously. And if you like what you see and you have a myspace page, please add S.R.M. to your friends list!

Click here to get to their page:
SRM and again, please add them as a friend! Tell them Mike from Mikey @ The Movies sent ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment