Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Breaking Bad to Split Final Season in Half!

It was reported earlier today that the fifth and final season of the AMC Drama, "Breaking Bad" would be split into two 8 episode arcs. This was revealed by Emmy winning star of the show, and all around bad ass, Bryan Cranston. They just started filming the fifth season premiere in New Mexico and there is no word yet as to when the season will officially air. Best guess is sometime in the summer. Cranston is set to direct the 9th episode of the season which would kick off the final run of the show sometime in 2013.

"Breaking Bad" is one of the greatest television shows to ever grace it's prescence on my TV screen. Bryan Cranston is the man! Last year was crazy intense and it ended with a bang with they finally killed of drug lord, and series bad guy Gus Fring. So next season is expected to pick up right where that story ended off and I am so excited to find out! I know it will be an epic conclusion to the show! I kind of expect Walter White to finally meet his end by the final episode...it would only be fitting I think. I think we can also anticipate the inevitable cat and mouse game between Walter and his DEA brother and law Hank. They have been building up that potential storyline for a while now, so I'm sure it will finally come into play now.

At any rate, I cannot wait for the split up season 5 of Breaking Bad to commence. I'm OK with doing 8 now 8 later...because that just means they prolong an awesome show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment