Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mikey @ The Movies: From Years Past!

Hello all of my readers!! I just wanted everyone to know that I have successfully imported all of my previous Mikey @ The Movie blogs articles into this current blog. I started blogging with Mikey @ The Movies back in 2008 under another blog. Only today did I realize I could synch them all up and combine every single article over here. So I have done it. You can see all 180+ reviews from 2008 and over 125 more reviews from 2009 and 2010. There are no reviews from 2011 as I did not blog last year. Please feel free to peruse my articles from years past and enjoy!

Also, please if you are a member of blogger, follow my blog and I will return the favor! Tell your friends, and share my blog if you can! I'm slowly becoming more popular each day! It's very exciting!

You can see all of these articles/reviews by searching through my archives on the left hand said of the page.

You can follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mikeyatthemovies Thank you and enjoy! Mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment