Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Bottom Fifteen Films of 2008!

The First Annual
Mikey At The Movies
Bottom Fifteen Films of the Year
2008 Edition


I’m not a professional film critic, so I don’t really have to follow the guidelines they set for themselves. Every year most critics release their “Top Ten” films of the year. I wanted to be a bit different, for no reason. So I decided to do a “Top Fifteen” films of the year! But also I’ve decided to “release” my “Bottom Fifteen” films of the year! Because there were a PLENTY! And here are my choices, in alphabetical order:





Ø 21




Ø 88 Minutes



Ø 10,000 B.C.




Ø The Day the Earth Stood Still


Ø Disaster Movie



Ø Mad Money


Ø Meet the Spartans


Ø Never Back Down


Ø One Missed Call


Ø Passengers


Ø Quid Pro Quo


Ø Rambo


Ø Redbelt


Ø Step Brothers


Ø Witless Protection





















No comments:

Post a Comment