Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MADE FOR TV SPOTLIGHT: The Bone Eater


Rated PG-13
Running time: 1 hr 30 mins
DVD Release Date: February 9th

Cast:

Paul Rae
Bruce Boxleitner
Clara Bryant

MY REVIEW

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

And that may be my shortest and defintely most immature review of all time, but this film deserves it whole heartedly.

You know those really garbage films you see on the Sci-Fi network with just downright despicable special effects and acting? Well this is basically that kind of film, but apparently was more deserving of a straight to DVD release instead.

No one can EVER deny now that I don't sit through the worst of the absolute worst for the good of movie watching man kind. How much low can it possibly get? I can't WAIT to find out.

Oh my gosh...and that's all that I truly have to say.

Mikey @ The Movies Official Rating: 0 out of *****

*This is the 89th new "film" I've seen and reviewed this year.

*This supposed thing called a "film" is now on DVD.

*Straight to DVD movies do not qualify for my awards...but man sometimes I wish they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment