Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Postal




Rated R


Running time: 1 hr 40 mins

Cast:




Critical Consensus:

*1/2 out of *****
(9% Fresh Rating!)

Matt's Take:

Has Not Viewed

Mikey @ The Movies Official Rating:

0 out of *****





The premise:


In the ironically named city of Paradise, a recently laid-off loser (Ward) teams up with his cult-leading uncle (Foley) to steal a peculiar bounty of riches from their local amusement park; somehow, the recently arrived Taliban have a similar focus, but a far more sinister intent.

MY REVIEW


This is the bad side to seeing every movie I possibly can for the sake of all my readers. I have to suffer through films like Postal. This is a mentally challenged film. Every single thing about it is utter crap. It is unbelievably ridiculous. It ridicules religion, makes 9/11 a joke, glorifies nazis, etc. etc. 100's of children are shot in the chest and head by terrorists as some kind of gag. This IS my fault though, I am completely to blame for watching this movie. But I still do it, and I would do it again to another movie like this. You have to sit through the worst of the worst to truly appreciate how good a movie can be. This is the worst of the worst, at least one of the five worst of the worsts of 2008. Oh I forgot to mention that constant male and female nudity strewn about to apparently get a giggle out of immature movie goers. Also the barrage of swearing, that just makes everyone in this movie sound like an idiot. This is a stupid movie. This movie is not funny. This movie is sick in the head. But at least I had the courage to sit through it right...? Right...????????


To view this films theatrical trailer, click this link: Postal

*This is the 105th new film I've seen and reviewed this year.

*This film is now on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment