Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

DOCUMENTARY FEATURE: Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?



Rated PG-13
Running time: 1 hr 33 mins

Mikey @ The Movies Official Rating:

**** out of *****


Subject Matter:


Morgan Spurlock (Supersize Me) tours the Middle East to discuss the war on terror with Arabic people and help America find Osama Bin Laden once and for all.

MY REVIEW





Most of my readers will probably know I'm not exactly politically savvy. A lot of this movie focused on the politics and religious aspects of the war on terror. Politics is something I'm pretty dumb with, I won't lie. But you know I got the gist of the movie. I found this documentary to be quite engaging and a little sad too. It's just depressing to see all facets of the world and how much we don't really get a long. It's sad to know our government is hated with a passion. It's sad so many innocent people are being slaughtered for political and religious sake. Yet Morgan Spurlock managed to take all this sadness and make an entertaining and almost comical documentary out of the subject. There isn't a whole lot more I can say about the movie, other than: I liked it, it was fun, sad and informative.


To view this film's trailer, click this link: Where is Osama?

*This is the 133rd new film I've seen and reviewed this year.

*This film is now on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment