Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Rated G

Running time: 1 hr 52 mins


Cast:








*** out of *****
(64% Fresh Rating!)



Mikey @ The Movies Official Rating
:

***1/2 out of *****



The Premise:


As seniors in high school ,Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.


MY REVIEW



I won't linger on to long for this review, because there isn't a whole lot I can say. I liked it. It was actually very entertaining and charming. It was cute to say the least. I really cannot critisize the movie. How can I? This movie is meant for young kids and for teenagers. Is it good for them? Absolutely! Kids and teens will love it! I personally thought it was good improvement over the first two movies which were made straight for the Disney channel. This was bigger. Better productions, catchier tunes, more fast paced. It was good! Take the kids!


To view this film's theatrical trailer, click this link: HSM3


*This is the 135th new film I've seen and reviewed this year.

2 comments:

  1. 3/5... that's good rating for me to consider watching this movie. It's just released this weekend in Malaysia. I'm not high school musical fan but this movie is getting much attention.

    "Entertaining and Charming" then I might consider watch it after some time, it's still early.

    Good work on movie reviews! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Avatar for reading! Yes, High School Musical is exactly the movie it intended to be. Entertaining and charming. It's fun for the whole family and a nice send-out to all the fans of the series. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete