Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Clint Eastwood on Reality TV



Ugh, it's a sad day in Hollywood.

Clint Eastwood has agreed to let his family be portrayed on a reality show on the E! network starting in May. The show will primarily focus on his wife Dina and their two daughters Francesca and Morgan. It will also focus on "Overtone", a South African vocal group that Dina manages. The Show will be called "Mrs. Eastwood & Company". Apparently it will tentatively air for 10 episodes starting May 20th.

I'm sure Clint won't be a main "character" but you know he will pop up every once in a while. To me the words Clint Eastwood and Reality TV do not go well together. I just hope his image isn't tarnished by this. I watch reality shows like Survivor and Amazing Race...which don't exactly feature the best people in America. But I refuse to watch these types of reality shows because I think they really can warp your brain. Ha. So I won't watch this show, as I never turn my TV onto the E! network, but I just wanted to comment on how silly of an idea this show is. Oh well. People will tune in and love it I'm sure.

But it would be cool to here Clint tell someone to "Get off my lawn!!" on the show....

No comments:

Post a Comment