Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Return of Ron Burgundy & Anchorman Announcement!!

Ladies and gentleman, Rob Burgundy (Will Ferrell) has returned!!!!! He appeared on last nights Conan episode on TBS and it was amazing!! Here is the full video of his appearance and him making fun of Conan's looks. Ha! He also made an announcement that there will in fact be an Anchorman 2!! They reached a deal with Paramount Pictures for the long awaited sequel. Unless this is some kind of prank. But I seriously hope not. Anchorman is my favorite comedy of all time! It has the greatest and most memorable quotes of any movie I've ever seen!! So I really hope this is true. I want to see the Action 4 News Team led by Ron Burgundy, Brian Fantana (Paul Rudd), Champ Kind (David Koechner) and of course Brick Tamland (Steve Carell) who like to put mayonnaise in toasters. Break out your Sex Panther ladies and germs, and get ready to stink of pure gasoline because they are back! It will star Will Ferrell and be directed by Adam McKay, who directed the first one as well. I don't know how much of the first cast will be back yet, but right now, just the news that Anchorman 2 is official...is knocking my socks off! Until further notice..."You stay classy San Diego!".

 .
 Here's one of my favorite scenes: "Brick Killed a Guy!" "You might want to lay low, because you are probably wanted for murder."

No comments:

Post a Comment