Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Birthday Desk

Here is a glimpse of where I sit all day for work. My co-workers were kind enough to decorate my desk and also got me a gift card and a cake. This is because tomorrow is my 27th birthday...but I won't be here tomorrow. This is the desk where I do 98% of my blogging. I currently work at Deer Valley Credit Union in Phoenix, AZ. Right now I'm an actual employee of a staffing agency...but only until April 23rd or so...when hopefully Deer Valley will hire me on permanently! Happy hump day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Showing Mikey the love! Happy birthday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yes, I guess my new co-workers have already taken a liking to me. I've only been here for 3 months. Guess I've made quite an impression. :-) I love birthdays!

    ReplyDelete