Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games Weekend

Ok so I've never read the book, but I've heard it's quite spectacular. Now the movie came out this weekend and I fully expect to go see it. When I review the movie, just keep in mind I'm basing my opinion off the movie only, as I don't have the book to go off of. So no snobby remarks about how I don't know anything until I read the book and blah blah blah.

The movie looks pretty awesome on it's own, and Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty darn good actress. So all things look to lead up to a great movie experience. It's 2 1/2 freaking hours long, which is perfect because I love long movies. I'm just not to sure what to expect from it. Is it an action packed thrill a minute film or is it more like those silly Twilight movies. From what I've heard...nothing like Twilight. Which is good, because those movies are just plain awful.

At any rate, I just wanted to blog something tonight, just a random thought I guess. Kind of a pointless blog. Can't wait to see the movie though, hope it's epic! Stay tuned for my Hunger Games review!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment