Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Terra Nova Officially Over

Sorry fans of Terra Nova, the battle is over. Earlier this month Fox cancelled the show but there was some brief hope that the red envelope movie company Netflix would save the show and move it over to them. But it was announced today that Netflix is officially passing on the show, which means it is now definitely cancelled. I kind of expected this to happen. Honestly, I was a bit bummed at first, but now that I think of it..it's a show I can live without. Well, I can live without any TV, but that would make life boring right? Terra Nova is a show that I can be fine without having and still have fun watching TV. Make sense?

Well let's hope that Netflix decides to take The River on instead. Before the show is even cancelled by ABC (Which has not actually happened just yet, but will) Netflix was already in negotiations to continue the show on their site. No word yet on what is happening on that front, but I'm really truly hoping we get a season 2 of The River announced to us shortly! Pretty pretty please!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment