Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Terra Nova Update


Looks like the freshly cancelled Fox drama 'Terra Nova' may have life left in it. According to numerous sources, Netflix is currently in talks with the show runners about picking up the program. It's in early negotiations, so nothing is actually official. This wouldn't be unheard of though. Just a few months ago Netflix picked up the years cancelled comedy 'Arressted Development' which will be airing new episodes on Netflix in 2013. They also have a movie in the works. Which is one of my favorite comedies of all time and was cancelled way to early (by Fox as well!).

Now I don't know how this works on Netflix TV shows. I have Netflix, but I don't know how they air new episodes of their specific programing. I assume it's on the instant queue. Do they release a new episode once a week? I have no idea. But if Terra Nova does get picked up by the red envelope DVD company...I will tune in....however that may be. But I wouldn't get your hopes up just yet, nothing is official.

Just wanted to let ya'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment