Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Bank Job

The Bank Job (Rated R)

Running time: 1 hr 51 mins


Cast:


Jason Statham
Saffron Burrows


Critical consensus (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/)


***1/2 out of *****


My consensus:


**1/2 out of *****



The premise: Martine offers Terry a lead on a foolproof bank hit on London's Baker Street. She targets a roomful of safe deposit boxes worth millions in cash and jewelry. But Terry and his crew don't realize the boxes also contain a treasure trove of dirty secrets - secrets that will thrust them into a deadly web of corruption and illicit scandal.


My review: I wasn't jumping for joy after this seeing this movie. It was pretty average and standard for my liking. I mean, it's a good movie the first time you see it, but honestly I saw it a while ago and I really don't remember much about it. It doesn't stick in your head as having anything memorable, from what I can remember it was sort of boring. There were almost no good action scenes. The story and performances were interesting enough to save it from being a complete snooze fest. It's based off a true story, which I'm usually a sucker for those types of films. But there were so many characters and I didn't know who was good, who was bad, it was all over the place.


My Advice: Don't waste your time, Skip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment